Needed: Good intro C course assigments
Author Message
 Needed: Good intro C course assigments

I have a friend who is teaching an introductory, college-level
C course for the first time.  He is trying to come up with some
interesting, challenging and 'do-able' programming
assignments for the class, and could use some help.

If anyone has any ideas or has descriptions of favorite
programming assignments in C at the introductory level,
I/he would appreciate receiving some of these via e-mail.

Thanks in Advance.

Dave McVicar

Mon, 17 Mar 1997 00:20:01 GMT

1. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

2. Looking for good textbook for CS course

3. Need C++ text for non cs major course

4. Survey on using C as intro CS langauge (?)

5. Survey on using C as intro CS langa

6. C-oriented text for intro CS II

7. Intro to Linux Programming (C) courses online

8. Beta testers sought for web-based Intro to C course

9. Switching intro programming language courses

10. C in an intro course

11. Wanted: Good intro text to C.

12. Seeking good C++ intro/reference books