Millisecond Timing
Author Message
 Millisecond Timing

Hello,
Is there any way I can retrieve the time simply and reliably in milliseconds
using C on Linux?
Thanks for any replies,
Rich.

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Millisecond Timing

Quote:

>Hello,
>Is there any way I can retrieve the time simply and reliably in milliseconds
>using C on Linux?

Possibly, but not in ANSI C. Try asking in comp.unix.programmer or
comp.os.linux.development.apps .

hTH. /steve

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Millisecond Timing
On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:19:01 +0100, "Rich Robinson"

Quote:

>Hello,
>Is there any way I can retrieve the time simply and reliably in milliseconds
>using C on Linux?
>Thanks for any replies,
>Rich.

Not in standard C. There may be some performance counters specific to
Linux but we wouldn't know over here - try a linux group.

--
Mark McIntyre
C- FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. sleeping for time under the millisecond

2. How to convert local time to milliseconds?

3. Time delay in milliseconds

4. last time a file was modified in milliseconds

5. Getting time in millisecond resolution

6. time in milliseconds

7. Elapsed time in milliseconds in C, please help!

8. How to get time in milliseconds in c++

9. help getting time in milliseconds

10. Time in milliseconds?

11. Time in milliseconds

12. Storing date/time value on SQL server with milliseconds resolution using vc++ and ado 2.0