user932005 is the scum of the earth
Author Message
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

You're SUCH a {*filter*}ing {*filter*}, people like you deserve everything they get in
life, and I can't wait until you die of {*filter*}ing AIDS and rot in hell you
{*filter*} {*filter*}.

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

Quote:
> You're SUCH a {*filter*}ing {*filter*}, people like you deserve

everything they get in

Quote:
> life, and I can't wait until you die of {*filter*}ing AIDS and rot
in hell you
> {*filter*} {*filter*}.

<Jack>

Thank you for your well thought out and cogent input.  It is
wonderful to see the manner in which exposure to civilized
discourse on the Internet is broadening your horizons.  Glad you
could share it with us.

</Jack>

PS  If this adds me to your insult list also, I will consider
myself to be in good company.

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

Quote:
>You're SUCH a {*filter*}ing {*filter*}, people like you deserve everything they
>get in life, and I can't wait until you die of {*filter*}ing AIDS and rot in
>hell you {*filter*} {*filter*}.

Yet another (not very good) forgery.

"Read the C-faq.  Now in a non-drowsy formula!"

--

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jxh/        Washington University in Saint Louis

Quote:

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

I admit it's unusual to reply to your own post, but I received a very
succinct, but VERY accurate letter calling me on my post and I'd like to
post the letter I sent to him, I admit I was wrong in the post, but
please read my reasons why:

Dear Sir,

Of course not, why would I be mad at you? I admit that sending that was
a bit hasty, but how he (user923005) could be SO insulting, SO
degrading, such an EVIL person? I can't begin to imagine the forces that
would shape such a person.

Intelligent discourse rarely works with people like that, and admittedly
neither do flames, still, I find that the only way to deal with evil,
manipulative people is to fight fire with fire. It rarely works, and I
admittedly should've worded it a bit more carefully, still I can't begin
to emphasize the sheer RAGE instilled in me by stupid, manipulative
people like him.

Why, when people ask for help, when they're GENUINELY lost, he has to
insult and degrade them is beyond me. If they're stuck and need help,
would it be so bad to help them out? And if he doesn't want to, or
thinks they're idiots, then he should keep quiet and let those who want
to help do so.

I should've sent that in a main to him personally, but unfortunately I'm
using an alternate dial up and don't have access to my primary mail
server, and as such I got an error when I tried to do so.

My quarrel wasn't with you, I should've kept it private, I'll consider
myself chastised appropriately. :)

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

Quote:
> You're SUCH a {*filter*}ing {*filter*}, people like you deserve everything they get in
> life, and I can't wait until you die of {*filter*}ing AIDS and rot in hell you
> {*filter*} {*filter*}.

But -you- are obviously a pillar of morality and goodness.

--
(initiator of the campaign for grumpiness where grumpiness is due in c.l.c)

Attempting to write in a hybrid which can be compiled by either a C compiler
or a C++ compiler produces a compromise language which combines the drawbacks
of both with the advantages of neither.

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

: I admit it's unusual to reply to your own post, but I received a very
: succinct, but VERY accurate letter calling me on my post and I'd like to
: post the letter I sent to him, I admit I was wrong in the post, but
: please read my reasons why:

My guess would be a forgery, possibly a troll; either way, not
funny enough.

Will

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

Quote:

> < hate message snipped >

 It is your democratic right to post your hate spam here.
It is my democratic right to regard you as positioned
somewhere lower than earthworm on the evolutional ladder.
(No, you are definitely not worth a four-letter word
insult - this honour is reserved for entities starting from
the ape level).

        With complete disregard
                Alex Krol

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

|> You're SUCH a {*filter*}ing {*filter*}, people like you deserve everything they get in
|> life, and I can't wait until you die of {*filter*}ing AIDS and rot in hell you
|> {*filter*} {*filter*}.

And the lame newbie attempts a flame!! Since there's no content to
examine, we can only judge this flame attempt on form:

1. Use of profanity in a technical group.
  1a. Limited-vocabulary obscenity is especially pathetic. The
  repetition really takes away the shock effect.

2. People who don't know how to forge posts shouldn't pretend they do.
  Doesn't WinVN have a menu item for "Forge Post"? Maybe

3. Current dogma is that flames should be written using proper grammar
  and punctuation; the effect is much stronger that way.

4. Any child who says they wish someone to die of AIDS needs to be
  educated; any alleged {*filter*} who says that needs counseling. Or a
  lobotomy. In the unlikely event that you have any friends or
  loved ones, I sincerely hope that none of them get AIDs.

5. There are so many studies on homophobia in males, especially the type
  who would use a word like "{*filter*}" as an insult, that I won't repeat
  them here, except to say: See item 4. Get a {*filter*} test.

6. The idea that people like user93200 "get what they deserve" is worthy.
  In this case, he deserves that we think he's smarter than you, and that
  he's the type of person who's likely to be flamed by a moron.

7. Please eat Drano at your earliest possible convenience.
--
* "And there _is_ a real world. In fact, some of you
*    are in it right now."  -- Gene Spafford

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

|> > You're SUCH

[ blah blah ]

|> But -you- are obviously a pillar of morality and goodness.

If the forgery hadn't been so sloppy, I would have thought that it was
Dann's multiple personalities kicking up again.
--
* "And there _is_ a real world. In fact, some of you
*    are in it right now."  -- Gene Spafford

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

Quote:
>  It is your democratic right to post your hate spam here.
> It is my democratic right to regard you as positioned
> somewhere lower than earthworm on the evolutional ladder.

Just to clear things up here, it is not his democratic right to do what he
did.
We are on the internet.  This is not a democracy.
This is anarchy with little pockets of localized custom governments.

Ok, ok, so when certain materials reach certain computers on certain soils,
they become subject to the laws governing that soil, but you get the idea
=)

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

[snip of strong language]
Why waste your energy flaming some lame aol'er?  With your intelligence and
ability, you should be working on solving one of the key problems facing
mankind.  A force for m{*filter*}good with such keen intent on helping others such
as yourself should focus their energy where it will do the most good.
--
Hypertext C-FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~scs/C-faq/top.html
C-FAQ ftp: ftp://rtfm.mit.edu, C-FAQ Book: ISBN 0-201-84519-9

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

Chambless) writes:
>If the forgery hadn't been so sloppy, I would have thought that it was
>Dann's multiple personalities kicking up again.

I thought user932005.aol.com was forged address too. :-)
At least he have nice and helpful URL in the signature.

Aloha

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

Quote:

> I admit it's unusual to reply to your own post, but I received a very
> succinct, but VERY accurate letter calling me on my post and I'd like to
> post the letter I sent to him, I admit I was wrong in the post, but
> please read my reasons why:

> Dear Sir,

> Of course not, why would I be mad at you? I admit that sending that was
> a bit hasty, but how he (user923005) could be SO insulting, SO
> degrading, such an EVIL person? I can't begin to imagine the forces that
> would shape such a person.

[SNIP]

What kind of TROLL are you ? First you scream lots of ugly insults,
then you suddenly try to turn "Mister Nice Guy" ?  I don't buy any
of this. Try to fool someone else (maybe yourself?).

Stephan

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

Quote:

>You're SUCH a {*filter*}ing {*filter*}, people like you deserve everything they get in
>life, and I can't wait until you die of {*filter*}ing AIDS and rot in hell you
>{*filter*} {*filter*}.

You and Dann Corbit oughta get together, I seem to recall he has a lot
of trouble with this user guy too.

-s
--

C/Unix wizard, Pro-commerce radical, Spam fighter.  Boycott Spamazon!
Not speaking for my employer.  Questions on C/Unix?  Send mail for help.

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 user932005 is the scum of the earth

Quote:
> You're SUCH a {*filter*}ing {*filter*}, people like you deserve everything they
get in
> life, and I can't wait until you die of {*filter*}ing AIDS and rot in hell you
> {*filter*} {*filter*}.

> I feel comfort in the knowlege that my correspondence will be, most

amiably received, by my valued
colleges. I submit my own exemplum for cogitation. I speak to this
individual, this "iconoclast", not
knowledgable of our idiom. To this i include my sqib, you seek to resolve
you're conflict sanguinarily.
The attempted rodelet, by a pemphigus of some unknown anal-retentive
individual, desires to
subject us to his heteronomous ways.To this cognoscenti, i say, ENLIGHTEN
US, so we may
acheive the same spiritualities. I now close, leaving you with this final
insult--SPIV!!

                                WHENEVER YOU'RE ALONE
                                WHENEVER YOU SLEEP
                                I AM THERE
                                SPECTRE

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am new to programming and am lost

2. the USA is destroying the earth with greenhouse gas

3. where on earth is the error?

4. What on earth did I buy here?

5. ..., but where on earth do I find a MCSD in VC++ 6 preparation book

6. What on earth is a troll?

7. Re- What on earth is a trol

8. Sun Spots recently sighted on Earth (was: Re: Simple C question)