PLM to C conversion
Author Message
 PLM to C conversion

I've heard rumours that a PLM to C convertor exists on the net. Can
anyone point me in the right direction ?

I've tried archie and had a look through a few sites but with no luck.

--

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

2. How to convert PLM file to C?

3. Using PLM and C to develop for Windows.

4. PLM to C translator

5. PLM to C translator

6. PLM to C converter?

7. Wanted: PLM to C translator for the PC.

8. C to Pascal Conversion (Was: Pascal to C Conversion)

9. String conversion and double-to-string conversion

10. String conversion and double-to-string conversion

11. String conversion and double-to-string conversion

12. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?