Codes for Mixed Integer linear problem with binary constraints
Author Message
 Codes for Mixed Integer linear problem with binary constraints

Hy,
Can someone help me with codes written in Pascal or Matlab about This
MILP with binary constraints? Also this implies Branch and Bound
Algorithm or Implicit Enumeration Method.
Thanks,
AM

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:46:38 GMT
 Codes for Mixed Integer linear problem with binary constraints
Submitted by "anamaria" to comp.lang.c:

Quote:
> Hy,
> Can someone help me with codes written in Pascal or Matlab about This
> MILP with binary constraints? Also this implies Branch and Bound
> Algorithm or Implicit Enumeration Method.
> Thanks,
> AM

What on earth has C got to do with this?!

--
Andreas K?h?ri
Stable, secure, clean, free:  www.netbsd.org

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:59:51 GMT
 Codes for Mixed Integer linear problem with binary constraints

Quote:

> Can someone help me with codes written in Pascal or Matlab

In comp.lang.c? Of course not! Try comp.lang.pascal (or
comp.softsys.matlab, if that turns out to be appropriate).

Richard

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:05:34 GMT

1. Public Domain C source code for Integer Linear Programming

2. Help, learning linear binary search?

3. Linear or Binary search ????

4. mixing enums and integers

5. mixing fread and fscanf in reading binary file

6. looking for C non linear constrained optimization code

7. Looking for Optimized Linear Algebra Code in C

8. C sourse code for linear equations: HELP!

9. WANTED Code for Push Down Automata and Linear Bounded Automata

10. how can search binary code in binary file?

11. help reading binary mixed-endian file

12. Request for Linear programming code