huffman tree/coding
Author Message
 huffman tree/coding

I want to know if somebody can help me implement this simple problem in
C.  All what I want to is to build a huffman tree, base on this vector.
X=[1 27 30 32 34 41 67 69] and come up with some code word.

thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 huffman tree/coding

Quote:

>I want to know if somebody can help me implement this simple problem in
>C.  All what I want to is to build a huffman tree, base on this vector.
>X=[1 27 30 32 34 41 67 69] and come up with some code word.

>thanks

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Hi,

1) you posted this twice today. that's rude. Usenet is not an
instantaneous medium and it may take up to 24 hours for a reply.

2) this has nothing to do with C. Try an algorithms newsgroup instead.

Mark McIntyre

C- FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Huffman coding/huffman tree

2. huffman tree source code

3. Huffman Coding Source Code in C

4. dynamic huffman coding (source code) ????

5. HELP with Huffman Tree

6. HELP with Huffman Tree Traversal - huff2.c (1/1)

7. HELP with Huffman Tree Traversal - huff2.c (1/1)

8. HELP with Huffman Tree Traversal - huff2.c (0/1)

9. HELP Huffman Tree Traversal

10. Help on Huffman trees 2

11. Help on Huffman trees

12. Smallest Huffman Binary Decoding Tree Header