Beta testing
Author Message
 Beta testing

Hi, I am currently developing a logonsystem and I need someone to betatest
it for me. If you have a PC running DOS, or DOS and something else. And you
are not afraid to edit your config.sys and autoexec.bat files, and most
importantly got some knowledge of the startprosess of a PC or even got
hacking experiences. Pleace send me and e-mail (don't reply to the
newgroups couse I don't always read them)

Tanx in Advance
Delta

Mon, 03 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Beta testing

Quote:
>Hi, I am currently developing a logonsystem and I need someone to betatest
>it for me. If you have a PC running DOS, or DOS and something else. And you
>are not afraid to edit your config.sys and autoexec.bat files, and most
>importantly got some knowledge of the startprosess of a PC or even got
>hacking experiences. Pleace send me and e-mail (don't reply to the
>newgroups couse I don't always read them)

>Tanx in Advance
>Delta

Firstly, why did you post to the <no.*> groups in English?
Furthermore, unless your program is connected with PGP, don't post to
the PGP groups.

What about some source code?
I'm sure that there is a beta tester group around somewhere. Post there,
not here, unless you want to post up some source code.

I'd like a copy of this program. It'll be fun to point out all your
mistakes, security holes, and how you get past it with a touch of F8.

Now if you want SECURE.. nothing beats a good UNIX setup :)
--
Revised anti-spam in use : remove X to reply -
'Xnetbook' becomes 'netbook'

Anti-spam thermonuclear warheads cheap at only $300!

Sat, 08 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Beta test my new program for free

2. Last Chance for Free Beta Test of ONLINE Development Training

3. Beta Testing

4. Beta testing

5. Beta test my new program for free

6. Beta-test MFC Toolkit and get it free!

7. Beta test my new program for free

8. Beta test

9. Last Chance for Free Beta Test of ONLINE Development Training

10. BETA TEST THIS PRODUCT!

11. Regarding Beta testing

12. Beta-test MFC Toolkit and get it free!