Off Topic || Please Point Towards Help
Author Message
 Off Topic || Please Point Towards Help

My problem is very much database (MySQL) related and thus I won't ask for
direct help here.  But I was wondering if anyone here knows of a good
newsgroup/forum/mailing-list for MySQL C API related problems.  Oddly
enough, MySQL.com doesn't appear to offer any support or mailing lists for
the C API.  Thanks in advance, and sorry if this bothers anyone.

~ Metnetsky

Wed, 08 Jun 2005 08:37:26 GMT
 Off Topic || Please Point Towards Help

Quote:

http://lists.mysql.com/

--
A. Sinan Unur

Remove dashes for address

Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:34:44 GMT

1. off-topic (comp.lang.c.off-topic)

2. Point me towards a list of functions please :)

3. Off Topic _But_ Please Read

4. Off Topic Question: Please don't SPAM

5. off topic stuff: please advise

6. Off Topic _But_ Please Read

7. Please forgive the off-topic post

8. off topic help required.

9. (off-topic) HELp : source control!

10. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

11. Off topic - but who'll notice?

12. C++ Standard Availability (off topic)