problem with tlink
Author Message
 problem with tlink

Hello everybody,

I am working on a multiple source code file project and I am
using the built in project facility of Borland's Turbo C++ 3.0
for DOS. Now I want to include an external library, but to get
this one linked correctly I need to have the /3 (enable 32bit
registers, or so) switch for tlink enabled ...
now my question: is there any way to get this switch set using
the linker via the IDE, or is this only possible with the command
line version of tlink.

Thanks in advance,
Aloys

--
..

Mon, 03 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tlink problem in 16bit apps

2. TLINK linking problem

3. BC 3.1 - Tlink problem.

4. TLINK problem: DGROUP: segment/group exceeds 64 kb.

5. TLINK ERROR

6. TLINK errors (cc/lint were clean)

7. Trouble with TLINK?

8. how to use TLINK!

9. table limit exceeded- Borland TLINK

10. How can TLINK find the LIB files ?

11. linking microsoft libs with borland tlink?

12. Help with tlink?!?!???!!??