conversion decimal<->binary
Author Message
 conversion decimal<->binary

   Hello,

I would like to know if there is a simple command to convert a decimal
number into its binary corresponding number (example : 8 -> 1000

Thanks

titan

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 conversion decimal<->binary
No. But you can use your programming skills to write such a routine.
--

Paul Lutus
www.arachnoid.com

Quote:

>   Hello,

>I would like to know if there is a simple command to convert a decimal
>number into its binary corresponding number (example : 8 -> 1000

>Thanks

>titan

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 conversion decimal<->binary
Paul Lutus schrieb:

Quote:

> No. But you can use your programming skills to write such a routine.

Or you can have a look at the source code for "ltoa()" in the SNIPPETS
source code collection. The file is called "LTOA.C". And there is an
alernate version called "LTOSTR.C". You can get SNIPPETS at:
    http://www.snippets.org/

Stephan
(-: A brandnew excellent FAQ version has been released !!! :-)
(-: Get it: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/versions.html :-)

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Format conversion, ascii freeform -->.csv <-->.wk1<-->dbf<-->?HELP

2. <<<<<<<Parsing help, please>>>>>>>>

3. <<<>>>Need C code advice with functions and sorting.<<<>>>

5. >>>Windows Service<<<

6. Binary to decimal conversion.

7. Q : Binary 2 Decimal Conversion Programm

8. C Code for decimal to binary conversion

9. Binary to Decimal number conversion ?

10. Fast Binary to ASCII (Decimal) Conversion

11. !!Decimal-Binary Conversion!!

12. Binary to Decimal conversion