WHY NO BRACES FOR SINGLE
Author Message
 WHY NO BRACES FOR SINGLE

IR> I believe that you should always mark blocks with braces regardless
IR> of the number of statements.

I always mark them with braces, at least during development. Later, to
make the source more concise, I sometimes remove the excessive braces
though.

|Tracer---===>                     | ... and somewhere he was laughing,  |

|Toms River, N.J., U.S.A.          | tears of release streaking his face.|

---
 t RM 1.3 02223 t Undisclosed Feature (n): A bug with seniority.

Wed, 04 Jun 1997 07:16:01 GMT

1. why no braces for single statement blocks?

2. re : why no braces for single statement blocks?

3. SUMMARY: Brace style -- why should I care?

4. using statement, why just a single type?

5. NEWBIE QUESTION: Leaving the open braces on the same line as the constuct

6. C Brace Style

7. braces

8. Macros and Braces

9. Curly braces and declaring variables

10. OT bracing

11. ANSI C forbids braced-groups within expressions

12. question about brace