PS to EPS translator
Author Message
 PS to EPS translator

Hi there.  I am looking for a postscript to Encapsulated PostScript translator.
Preferably the source.  Preferably in 'C'.

I don't know that much about the Postscript world, but I feel pretty confident
that such an animal exists, and that it would be shareware.

I don't have regular access to Internet news anymore (sniff, sniff).  My
administrator was ingratiating enough to let me make this post, however.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Peace,
Gary B.

Tue, 20 May 1997 03:54:36 GMT

1. Animation in Turbo C (PS/2 compiler) lll Turbo C (in using a PS/2)

2. different printing results: ps-printer and non ps-printer

3. different printing results: ps-printer and non ps-printer

4. what is eps in C/C++

5. Read EPS graphic files

6. Extracting text from EPS file?

7. Extracting Text From EPS