MORE Practice Programming Projects: a listing
Author Message
 MORE Practice Programming Projects: a listing

Well, I must say that the response that I got for practic C
programming prrojects has been very good. Therefore, I am posting
the second set of responses.

Stephen: an automated teller machine: keep accounts and balances.
         Let the user grant funds, query balances, make deposits,
         transfer funds, etc.

Mike: a series of mathematical functions such as sine, cosine,
      exponential, square root, etc to get some insight on C
      floating point precision.

Robert: a series of unix commands: cat, more, head (-n), tail (-n),
        mv, ls (-adltr), rm (-d), rd.

Thanks again, everyone! Type at you later...

-AndyC

void sig_file(void);

Sun, 10 Dec 1995 23:37:45 GMT

1. Practice Programming Projects

2. OOPC on large projects, in practice?

3. Practice Project

4. THANKS! or Practice Progamming Projects 2

5. Wanted: List of legal but poor coding practices.

6. "The Practice of Programming"

7. Bad Programming Practice?

8. Good programming practices

9. Bad programming practice?

10. good programming practice

11. CFrameWnd / Good programming practice Question

12. programming practices and habits