INFO NEEDED: Fortran vs. C/C++ relating to database systems
Author Message
 INFO NEEDED: Fortran vs. C/C++ relating to database systems

Hi, I am sorry if this got posted to the incorrect group.. Anyway, I am
currently doing a reasearch paper comparing fortran to C/C++ , more
specifically in how they compare when designing or relating them to
database systems. So far, the only application I have found for them is

would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Matt Ashfield

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

2. Info on object-oriented Cs requested

3. Need C++ text for non cs major course

4. Compilation & Linking Related Info Needed

5. Statistics for maintenance time for C vs C++ vs Fortran

6. VS.NET: Adding one .cs file to more then one project

7. Adding cs-files from another directory in VS.NET

8. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

9. resx files needed for cs - files ??

10. fortran vs c/c++ accuracy

11. Urgent info needed re: system V Curses Lib and C-ISAM LIB for VMS

12. 3 Need Database, RTOS and File System developers