Help with Watcom debugger
Author Message
 Help with Watcom debugger

Any Watcom (C 10.0a DOS) programmers out there having success
using the de{*filter*}?  It's confusing me.  First, the help button
wants a file "wd.ihp" which is not on my hard disk.  Is it on yours?

Second, how do you simply tell it to run and stop at a particular point?
Setting a break-point seems to be easy (just click in the box preceding
the line), but then all the run buttons I try return "Task Completed" in
the window at the bottom.  At this point the source listing has gone
away, and I don't know what has been executed.

Thanks for any tips,
Kevin Weinrich

Tue, 20 May 1997 01:14:38 GMT

1. Please help with Watcom 10a Windowed Debugger **Task Not Loaded**

2. Watcom Debugger trouble

3. Watcom Debugger

4. Watcom C++ 10.6 and WIN95 -- debugger

5. Watcom 10.0 debugger problem

6. WATCOM 10.0 debugger problem

7. Watcom C debugger question

8. Watcom Debugger

9. PLEASE HELP: I AM NEW TO DEBUGGER (Turbo Debugger 3.0)

10. Help Help, A simple Debugger Problem

11. Help me from Borland C to Watcom C.

12. Help getting Watcom 11.0 floating point emulation working in non-DOS environment