help already..
Author Message
 help already..

first I hope this is going to you sysop..I had no idea what [newsgroup
comp.lang.c.] means, but it didn't ask for a search string, so I figured
it's going directly to someone. If you're not the sysop, then could you
please inform him (heaven knows I can't if this doesn't work) that spirit
is lost and has no idea how to  post to him direct.

If this is the sysop, well then, at least I did something right and this
is what I wanted to talk about..

What is it to be validated...and why aren't I? are there requirments that
I don't know about?

and what is cookie? and some of the other stuff, I never want to try 'em
in case I end of floating aimlessly through your system 'till it boots me
for using up my time..( I promise..once I get going in a new system, I'm
fine..it's getiing going that I latch onto my new sysop (some have said
----here's another one..why can't I back up a line and delete...I can
only go back to the end of one line, but everything before that is
permanent..why is that?  I know some of these questions might be
simplistic, but really, I can sometimes get the most complex crud, and
still have trouble with the basics. anyway, the faster I understand how
it works, the faster I'll be able to apply the knowledge..lThanks for
your help..Julie

The Inquiring Mind BBS, Winnipeg, Manitoba  204 668-8845

Sat, 22 Feb 1997 11:58:31 GMT

1. sorry,thanks for you help,but i had already get them long long ago

2. Help - code using fopen() failing on production system - file may already be open

3. Help - weird problem using DLL (things already defined)

4. Struggling with LNK2005 __cdecl operator delete already defined

5. VC 7.0 Linker Error LNK2005, LNK4006, LNK1169 _DllMain@12 already defined in MyDll.obj

6. LNK-ERROR: operator delete already defined

7. linker error: operator delete already defined...

8. CStringT already used!

9. How to avoid user from entering a new row into the datagrid[which already contains rows]

10. Check if program is already running?

11. Run a query already created in Access

12. Error 1410 Class Already Exists when creating instances with appdomain.CreateInstace