Tabbed Dialog Boxed (Not Property Sheet)
Author Message
 Tabbed Dialog Boxed (Not Property Sheet)

Hey all,
  I cannot, for the life of me, figure out this tabbed dialog box
gizmo. I am a novice windows programmer, introducing myself to
windows95 and it's new abilities and toys.

 If someone has a source sample that compiles and runs, I would LOVE
to have a copy of it to look at and decipher.

 Also, I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 4.1 Subscription, and in the
dialog editor, there is a button for a tab control, but there seems to
be no samples or explaination of how to use it.

I would appreciate ANY and ALL help in this matter.

Jim

Wed, 06 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab not functioning inside property sheet/pages

2. Renaming the tabs on a property sheet dialog.

3. Problem with Tab Dialogs(Property Sheet)

4. Tab navigation in property sheets inside dialogs

5. Property sheets: Changing [tab] to [alt][tab]?

6. Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

7. Disabling Property page tabs in the Property sheet

8. How to create a property sheet dialog box

9. Dialog Box and Property Sheet problem

10. How do I position a property sheet inside a dialog box

11. Dialog Boxes/Property Sheets

12. Dialog Box & Property Sheet :: MFC