.inf files and dsklayt program and makink small setup programs
Author Message
 .inf files and dsklayt program and makink small setup programs

I have VC++ 4.0 and VB4.0 and produce 32 bit freeware with it.  I cannot put anymore files on my homepage due
to being out of space (large vb setup programs, aren't they!).  I know of the dsklayt and dsklayt2 programs,
and have them, but the ones I have are old and for win3.1.  I looked on the VC++ cd hoping they would be there,
but they are not, or are under another name.  I looked on the MS ftp site, but couldn't find them, except in
ther VC++ 1.0 16 bit version.  I looked in DEJANEWS, but only found out people like WISE more than Installsafe.
 (I know I have Installsafe on my CD, but before learning to use it, I thought I would try what looks like the
way to produce the smallest setup program.)

Sooo, to make a long story short, could anyone tell me the new names, or where to find them and their support
files, or possibly even email them to me if you could?  I suspect they are on the win95 sdk, which I don't have
anymore.

If you know how to make .inf files some other way, would you share how? If you know how to find the homepage
for Freeman (another way to make setup programs) could you tell me the URL.  I looked all over for this also.

Thanks
--
Barry

Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
ICBM:   24.66N  81.48W
Quote:  Wherever you go, there you are (you can't fool gps)

Homepages for Waypoint+ and Garlink: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Two Free Internet Weather Programs: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Screenshots and descriptions for all above are available on my homepage.

Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. A Small and Simple Win32 Setup program (with source code)

2. creating program icons (like setup program)

3. Bind my setup program with IE-setup

4. HELP: Identifying DLLs used by a program to include in a Setup.Exe program

5. creating program icons (like setup program)

6. Help with smaller programs within a larger program

7. Make a Setup Program Like MS sample :Duwamish 7.0

8. Setup project: create programs menu shortcut?

9. setup program, defaulting to "everyone"

10. Setup Program for c# Projekt

11. Setup Program for c# Project

12. Setup/Install Program Code