 Test post

Quote:

> Jacqueline Wang

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:25:12 GMT
 Test post

Quote:

> > Jacqueline Wang

This one has been showing up on every newsgroup.  Somehow I
suspect preparation for a massive spam attack.  Note that the two
messages have different sender IDs.  Complaint sent.

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:49:09 GMT
 Test post

Quote:

> This one has been showing up on every newsgroup.  Somehow I
> suspect preparation for a massive spam attack.  Note that the two
> messages have different sender IDs.  Complaint sent.

Ugh. I get so much spam I can't even read from Korea, Taiwan, etc. I can't
even try to unsubscribe (not that that really works anyway). What's worse,
these spam-mails now contain viruses!

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:13:02 GMT

1. Test post, dont' bother

2. testing posting