Help on disk info
Author Message
 Help on disk info

Can anybody tell me how to get the free disk space, and the total disk
space in C?
Thanks in advance.

-Trev

--
"Windows 95                  What do you want to wait for today?"

   * Meeeow ! Call Spuddy on (01268) 515441 for FREE mail & Usenet access *

Wed, 17 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Help on disk info

forth

Quote:

>Can anybody tell me how to get the free disk space, and the total disk
>space in C?
>Thanks in advance.

>-Trev

>--
>"Windows 95                  What do you want to wait for today?"

>   * Meeeow ! Call Spuddy on (01268) 515441 for FREE mail & Usenet access *

Assuming you are using DOS, use the getdfree(unsigned char drive, struct dfree
*dtable);

Wed, 17 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. homework help scanning info from disk?

2. Request for info on disk drive caching

3. disk usage info

4. more info for saving int array to disk

5. Hard disk serial number info

6. How to access disk boot record info?

7. Disk info

8. disk info

9. slightly OT: need help finding info on quering printers for info

10. How To Retrieve Free Disk Space and Total Disk Space

11. How To Retrieve Free Disk Space and Total Disk Space

12. HELP:Writing to disk