ww

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 08 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 test please ignore

Quote:

> ww

   That's it.  Why do people constantly post test messages here?
Why?  Does this newsgroup have a "Post Test Messages Here" sign
on its back?  Is it just a compulsion people have?  What's the
problem?

Sat, 08 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 test please ignore

"Whats My Age Again?" {*filter*}{*filter*}, when a friend ringed the door bell, and
the only words he could mutter were:

Well, most people have nothing better to do, and since this is a computer
news group, then they post computer tests.

Quote:

> > ww

>    That's it.  Why do people constantly post test messages here?
> Why?  Does this newsgroup have a "Post Test Messages Here" sign
> on its back?  Is it just a compulsion people have?  What's the
> problem?

Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Test, please ignore

2. Test.Please Ignore