Read and Output RTF file
Author Message
 Read and Output RTF file

I am looking for source code  to read and output to a
printer an rtf file.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Jim

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Read and Output RTF file

Quote:

> I am looking for source code  to read and output to a
> printer an rtf file.  Can anyone help me?

Hi Jim Boatwright,

The ANSI-C language does not support accessing printers. You will
have to resort to compiler and system specific language extensions.
Please ask the experts for you system type for help:

Stephan

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Read and Output RTF file

Quote:

> > I am looking for source code  to read and output to a
> > printer an rtf file.  Can anyone help me?

Afraid you'll have to RTF manual that came with your system, Jim.

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to output RTF format file with CRichEdit

2. RTF ocx not reading RTF with embedded images

3. RTF ocx not reading RTF with embedded images

4. read a file than produce 2 output files(HELP)

5. Reading a file & output a file

6. read a file than produce 2 output files(HELP)

7. Read RTF file

8. reading word/rtf files in mfc.

9. fgets reading a configuration file: compiles OK but output wrong

10. Read command output file

11. Help! reading from a file and output

12. Output to RTF?