NEEDED: Good C++, Motif GUI Dev tools for Sun
Author Message
 NEEDED: Good C++, Motif GUI Dev tools for Sun

Title says it all.

Can anyone give me names, sources and short assessments
of them.

--
John Ahlstrom                   I can neither confirm nor deny
Boole & Babbage                     that these opinions are or are not

Sat, 10 May 1997 23:20:40 GMT

1. Need the Correct Dev. Tool and/or SDK

2. GUI builder not keyed to MOTIF?

3. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

4. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

5. i need a good GUI advice...

6. Need better Win95 system monitor tools

7. Best reverse-engineering tool for Visual C++?

8. looking for add-in / tools to make Visual C++ a good ASP/HTML editor

9. Best reverse-engineering tool for Visual C++?

10. Wanted: Advice on best C/C++ dev. tools for Unix

11. Grafik-Interface-Dev.tool (?)

12. Are there any free CSHARP dev tools available?