Neophyte going nuts "making INN"
Author Message
 Neophyte going nuts "making INN"

Is there a generous soul who would be willing to interpret the errors I
am getting while compiling InterNet News?  I have posted a number
questions to the nntp newsgroup without success.

I think the problem is my inability (lack of knowledge) to diagnose and
troubleshoot the errors I receive when making the software.  I have
attempted to solve this problem earnestly by reading the FAQ's on INN,
Installation docs, Usenet postings, related web sites etc so I am not
just whining for help without putting in the effort.

If you are willing to assist  please follow-up this post or  e-mail me at

TIA

Greg Frick

Wed, 09 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. making computer go "beep"

2. I am going to study "C"

3. Change associated with "Go" button application

4. Meaning/usefulness of "Go To Reference"

5. New class: "MFC class" gone

6. Help: Spin controls going "Backward"

7. Help(making a process "sleep")

8. Making files "Installable"

9. "Making" a string in C

10. ClassView makes code with #include ""

11. What makes a handle "invalid"?

12. Implementing "HELP" made by wizard