Coder Wanted - Good Expierence - Star Wars
Author Message
 Coder Wanted - Good Expierence - Star Wars

I run a top of the line Star Wars Mud - Multi User Domain -

It is a text based mud - based on the theme of the Star Wars Prequal -
Phantom Menace

The code running this game is written in c and I need someone who would
like to work on thier c and help myslef and alot of players advance my
game to the limits.

There is no pay. unfortunetly Lucas will not allow anyone to make money
off his idea. But any help would be greatly apprciated!

Kyle Hillman

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Coder Wanted - Good Expierence - Star Wars
[posted & mailed]

Hey there,

the newsgroup comp.lang.c is NOT the appropriate forum for posting job
offers. Please use *only* the newsgroups that were instituted for
especially this purpose.

Stephan

Quote:

> I run a top of the line Star Wars Mud - Multi User Domain -

> It is a text based mud - based on the theme of the Star Wars Prequal -
> Phantom Menace

> The code running this game is written in c and I need someone who would
> like to work on thier c and help myslef and alot of players advance my
> game to the limits.

> There is no pay. unfortunetly Lucas will not allow anyone to make money
> off his idea. But any help would be greatly apprciated!

> Kyle Hillman

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Source Code For Star Wars Scrolling

2. C coder wanted for a MUD

3. WANTED: CODER FOR FREEWARE PROJECT

4. Coder wanted for socket sub-project

5. Coders wanted

6. wanted: 68000 coder

7. Download Invitation for all coders and non-coders

8. Good MSVC/MFC book for a DOS coder?

9. OT - no wars pls but a good read

10. good compilers wanted

11. good programmers wanted ( c++ )

12. Wanted : a good source of C date routines