Windows programming with the Borland Paradox Engine: Linker errors
Author Message
 Windows programming with the Borland Paradox Engine: Linker errors

I am using MS VC++ and trying to create an AppWizard program that includes the
Paradox Engine from Borland. I have included all the files I can think of,
including pxengmsl.lib and pxengine.h from the c:\pdoxeng\windows directory. I
keep getting linker errors like: PXWinInit(...)  Undeclared Identifier...

Any ideas? I'm getting really ticked and need to get something working!!!!

Thanks,
John.

Interlibrary Loan Unit
C. Newman Library
{*filter*}ia Tech
Blacksburg, {*filter*}ia 24061
(703) 231-4269 (12n - 9pm)

Sat, 21 Sep 1996 23:23:38 GMT

1. Borland Paradox Engine needed

2. Plans for Paradox SQL / Paradox "Engine"

3. QUESTION : Paradox Engine & Paradox tables

4. Paradox Engine - comments?

5. Paradox Engine/BDE question

6. Borland OS/2 linker error ?

7. Borland C 4.0/4.5 Linker Error: Automatic Data exceeds 64K

8. Borland C 4.0/4.5 Linker Error Automatic Data exceeds 64K

9. Help please. Borland 3.1 linker error

10. Porting an Application from Borland (linker errors)

11. Newbie question: linker error with Borland Turbo C++

12. Visual C++ 5 and Video For Windows Linker Error