I need help to convert TXT file(s) to TIF file(s)
Author Message
 I need help to convert TXT file(s) to TIF file(s)

I need help to convert TXT file(s) to TIF file(s) ,
I search a source code in visual-basic or Visual C++ ,
or program that I can run it from my program.

I write my program in VB3 in windows 3.11 .

thanks

Sun, 19 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to convert txt file to tiff file?

2. Converting word .doc file into .tif image format

3. need to load txt file from button

4. EOF file checking for Txt file

5. Random file access for TXT file

6. HELP: Need to convert FLC files into AVI

7. Newbie help...Searching txt files

8. .tif/.vif file format

9. Having problems converting help files to html help.

10. need c source for file converting

11. NEED TO CONVERT Java to C (a simple file I/O program)

12. I need a pascal file converted to C .