Wanted: Source to measure code complexity
Author Message
 Wanted: Source to measure code complexity

I'm looking for some sample code to rate the complexity of a given
C routine.  I know that there are several different methods to rate
code complexity.  If you have any suggestions or some sample source,
it would be greatly appreciated.

I'd gladly summarize if there's interest.

Neil Hoopman - Microsoft Corp.                         uunet!microsoft!neilh

 Make your lives extraordinary."    ----------------------------------------
 - Dead Poets Society                  Neil?  Neil who?  Posted what?  When?

Tue, 17 Nov 1992 01:43:00 GMT

1. Complexity measuring tools wanted

2. Halstead Complexity Measures

3. C PDL AND MCCABES COMPLEXITY MEASURES

4. Tool for measuring speed of C code wanted

5. Wanted: source code dead code remover

6. C source code tool wanted

7. libc.a source code wanted

8. Source code for Editor Wanted

9. Wanted: Modem Source Code

10. Source Code wanted

11. Source code for a C Compiler wanted

12. Source code for data compression -- wanted