ANSI-C crossreference program needed
Author Message
 ANSI-C crossreference program needed

I was wondering if anyone knew of an ANSI-C crossreferencing program available.
I tried 'cxref' but it's not quite what we want.  We need to be able to specify
an include path, use ANSI-C code, see the definition in the output, have
the context of the reference available.

Tue, 02 May 1995 19:27:53 GMT

2. Need a C formatting program written in ANSI C

3. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

4. resx files needed for cs - files ??

5. Problem #30 on http://cs.nmu.edu/programming/c/problems.htm

6. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

7. FS: Programming and CS Books --- CHEAP

8. 1995 UT IEEE CS National Programming Contest

9. Good CS Programs

10. Need C++ text for non cs major course

11. Program to convert ANSI -> NON-ANSI C

12. IEEE CS National Programming Contest [Addendum3]