  for (x=0; x <= 2; x++)
    printf("FILE\(%d\)\n", x);

Quote:
}

Now the following will be printed.

FILE(0)
FILE(1)
FILE(2)

|  Lyle Lexier        | There should be no discrimination against any person   |

Sun, 16 Oct 1994 08:47:25 GMT
 FILE(0), FILE(1), FILE(2) .....

Quote:

>    printf("FILE\(%d\)\n", x);

Why have you escaped the parentheses?  It isn't ANSI (or, rather, is left
undefined by ANSI, if my memory serves me correctly) and I can't conceive
of a reason why this should be necessary on any non-ANSI system.

Sun, 16 Oct 1994 13:51:05 GMT

1. putting end of file character in binary file (cutting the file short)

2. HOW TO Filter Files Without File Extention in Open File Dialog Box

3. File extension filtering for the file dialog presented for file opening

4. Play WAV File From Resource File

6. File Sharing Bug(?) in File.OpenText

7. How to write rtf file of a word file using VC++

8. How to download results file from form post (In IE it generates a save file dialog)

9. write a file to a xml file

10. fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'excpt.h': No such file or directory

11. File.Move File.Delete

12. read a file than produce 2 output files(HELP)