Help(making a process "sleep")
Author Message
 Help(making a process "sleep")

Semi-desperately need help w/ the following:

I need to have my application "sleep" after
I have kicked off a child process using WinExec or
load_module.  I want the application to "sleep" for
one minute before cheking the output file created by the
child process.

Does anybody have any idea on how to do this?
Tanya

Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Help(making a process "sleep")

Quote:
>Semi-desperately need help w/ the following:

>I need to have my application "sleep" after
>I have kicked off a child process using WinExec or
>load_module.  I want the application to "sleep" for
>one minute before cheking the output file created by the
>child process.

>Does anybody have any idea on how to do this?

You might receive more responses in the comp.os.windows.programmer
newsgroup, as it is more specific to your question.

Sun, 19 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Implementing "HELP" made by wizard

2. alternative to "sleep" (basic)

3. alternative to "sleep"

4. ""help with TSR""

5. Help!! Making a program "sleep" for 5 seconds

6. making computer go "beep"

7. Making files "Installable"

8. "Making" a string in C

9. Neophyte going nuts "making INN"

10. ClassView makes code with #include ""

11. What makes a handle "invalid"?

12. Making a chat room "bot"