Connect to Access
Author Message
 Connect to Access

I am currently trying to connect to a MS Access db with c using
{*filter*}shed Dev-C++ compiler. The problem is I don't know how to and
everywhere I go uses technics that require MS Visual Studio or .Net or
some other mulit-hundred dallor compiler. Does anybody have any ideas or
am I just stuck having to buy C.Net

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 07:18:56 GMT
 Connect to Access

wrote in comp.lang.c:

Quote:

> I am currently trying to connect to a MS Access db with c using
> {*filter*}shed Dev-C++ compiler. The problem is I don't know how to and
> everywhere I go uses technics that require MS Visual Studio or .Net or
> some other mulit-hundred dallor compiler. Does anybody have any ideas or
> am I just stuck having to buy C.Net

Ask in a Windows programming group like one in the

issue, which does not know or care what "MS Access" is.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:12:30 GMT

1. Trying to connect to Access DB over HTTP

2. Connect Remote Access!

3. Connecting to Access DB, open exception

4. Connecting to access without MFC

5. Connect to Access 97

6. Connecting Ms access database with C++

7. VC connect to Access

8. Problem using UNC path to connect to Access 7.0 database

9. how do i connect my access database to web

10. How to connect an access mdb database with c#?

11. How can I connect an Access database with hidden tables ??

12. Connecting C# to Access database