HELP! Keypress detect
Author Message
 HELP! Keypress detect

Hi there,

I need a little assistance here.

basically, I need a nice way of running a c program until I get
a keypress. Then depending on the key which is pressed, do something
different. Sound simple enough? I thought so - now how do I do it?

In theory, I could do it easily using the routines in the "curses"
library. Unfortunately, I have a problem with my library. SOME OF THE FUNCTIONS
DON'T EXIST! I need (for example) nodelay(); and keypad(); but although they
exist in the man pages they don't exist in the library.

So who can help me?

Either by telling me how to get these missing curses routines or telling
me another way to do this.

I'm running on SunOS 4.1.3 (or SunOS 5.?.?).
I'm using cc on 4.1.? and gcc on 5.?.?.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:13:11 GMT

1. Detecting A Keypress

2. Detecting keypress

3. Detecting a keypress

4. How To Detect KeyPress.

5. Detecting keypress when the focus is on CButton

6. HOW TO: detect a keypress

7. Detecting delete keypress in OnChar

8. Detect keypress in dialog-based

9. KeyPress PageUp/Down Help

10. Help with mult-keypresses

11. Hardware keypresses - Please help

12. (help request)server detecting client type...