Info on object-oriented Cs requested
Author Message
 Info on object-oriented Cs requested

A colleague is trying to get a handle on the advantages/disadvantages
of one object-oriented C vs. any other.  I have some (rather limited)
experience with Objective C on the NeXT and only know of c++ through
the large collection of books on it at the book store.  I'd
appreciate any information I could get on (1) How similar or different
are different O.O. Cs?  (2) Are there true advantages of one over
another in terms of functionality, ease of use, ease of learning?
(The latter is actually an important consideration in this matter;
also, please avoid the emotional bashing that sometimes goes on in
these groups.)

Email responses preferred.

Thanks.

Bloomington, IN  47405          -- I am NOT the author of A86 and other    --
(812) 855-7832(o)/333-1827(h)   -- outstanding software...I wish I were... --

Wed, 03 Mar 1993 00:49:40 GMT

1. Object Oriented Technology Survey request

2. Journal of Object-Oriented Programming -- subscription info

3. Creating ATL COM objects, info request

4. C-oriented text for intro CS II

5. Using C++ Objects from a non-object-oriented language

6. Type Info, Parameter Info Not working while mouse is over an object or method

8. Object Oriented Program

9. Object Oriented book

10. Object Oriented Programming in C

11. Object Oriented Programming in C [update]

12. Object Oriented Programming in C