PRINTER API under NT4 & VC5
Author Message
 PRINTER API under NT4 & VC5

Quote:
> I am an Intern at Qualcomm and I have been tasked with
creating a
> program
> that will suck all the printer information off a machine
running NT4.0
> Server.  Then the program going to take the (ascii)text file
generated
> by
> the first half and use that information to populate another
machine
> with
> the same information.

        [snip]

Hi Patrick,

These functions are not part of standard C and are off topic for
comp.lang.c.  What you are trying to do is Windows NT operating
specific, and should be posted to a newsgroup pertaining to that
OS, perhaps one dealing in device drivers, which are very
different from application programs on that system.

Also, comments beginning with "//" are not standard C, even
though many compilers accept them.

--

Jack Klein

All views expressed in this message are mine,
and not necessarily that of my company or any
of our clients.

Remove nospam from address to reply.

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VC5, NT4 SP4, IE4 & Macros

2. NT4 SP4 Debug symbols for VC5 ?

3. VC5.0 debugger problems under Checked NT4.0

4. Debugger problem with VC5.0 NT4 and DirectX3

5. Local debugging slow with VC5.0 on NT4 with DirectX3

6. newbie help - can't Windbg VC5 on NT4

7. VC5, NT4 - mouse_event does not work

8. VC5, NT4 - Use Digitizer Pen as Mouse

9. Accessing LPT port in VC5/NT4

10. Installing VC5.0 Professional on NT4.0 hangs

11. VC5, NT4 - mouse_event does not work

12. VC5, NT4 - Digitizer Pen as Mouse