Looking for simple source code
Author Message
 Looking for simple source code

Maybe something with simple graphics or something. More than "Hello
World" type of things. Please post or mail to

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for simple source code

: Maybe something with simple graphics or something. More than "Hello
: World" type of things.[snip]

/*
 * Simple Graphics
 * (C) 1996  All rights reserved (wink)
 */

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
  printf("\o/");
  printf(" | ");
  printf("/ \");
  return 0;

Quote:
}

<duck>

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for simple source code

: : Maybe something with simple graphics or something. More than "Hello
: : World" type of things.[snip]

: /*
:  * Simple Graphics
:  * (C) 1996  All rights reserved (wink)
:  */

: #include <stdio.h>

: int main()
: {
:   printf("\o/");
:   printf(" | ");
:   printf("/ \");
:   return 0;
: }

: <duck>

I think it would be better with some '\n', hmmm ?  Otherwise,
loafhead would just see :
\o/|/\

   ;-)))

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for simple source code

Quote:

> : : Maybe something with simple graphics or something. More than "Hello
> : : World" type of things.[snip]

> : /*
> :  * Simple Graphics
> :  * (C) 1996  All rights reserved (wink)
> :  */

> : #include <stdio.h>

> : int main()
> : {
> :   printf("\o/");
> :   printf(" | ");
> :   printf("/ \");
> :   return 0;
> : }

> : <duck>

> I think it would be better with some '\n', hmmm ?  Otherwise,
> loafhead would just see :
> \o/|/\

>    ;-)))

If you want to be nitpicky the code does not even compile. What is the \o?
and in the last printf they end the string with \" so there is no closing
quote for that string. So the three printf statements become:

   printf("\\o/\n");
   printf(" | \n");
   printf("/ \\\n");

8^)

---

"Knowledge without conscience is but the ruin of the soul." - Rabelais

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for simple source code

: > :   printf("\o/");
: > :   printf(" | ");
: > :   printf("/ \");

: > I think it would be better with some '\n', hmmm ?  Otherwise,
: > loafhead would just see :
: > \o/|/\

: If you want to be nitpicky the code does not even compile. What is the \o?
: and in the last printf they end the string with \" so there is no closing
: quote for that string. So the three printf statements become:

You guys are in serious need of vacations.  ;)  Somebody (forgot who) even
sent me email that quoted a compiler's error messages.  Cheers.

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for simple source code

Quote:

>#include <stdio.h>

>int main()
>{
>  printf("\o/");
>  printf(" | ");
>  printf("/ \");
>  return 0;
>}

><duck>

That's like no duck I ever saw.

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for simple source code

Quote:

> : : Maybe something with simple graphics or something. More than "Hello
> : : World" type of things.[snip]

> : /*
> :  * Simple Graphics
> :  * (C) 1996  All rights reserved (wink)
> :  */

> : #include <stdio.h>

> : int main()
> : {
> :   printf("\o/");
> :   printf(" | ");
> :   printf("/ \");
> :   return 0;
> : }

> : <duck>

> I think it would be better with some '\n', hmmm ?  Otherwise,
> loafhead would just see :
> \o/|/\

>    ;-)))

Err, you mean `\o/ | / \'

Oh, and the escape `\o' is interesting, but not as interesting as the
escaped quotes on the third line :-))))

.splitbung
--
* TQ 1.0 * The 'Just So Quotes'.
I know you're supposed to take life one day at a time -- but lately several

Tue, 20 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for source for simple menu

2. Newbie: Looking for simplest code to call a sybase stored procedure from VC++

3. Newbie: Looking for Simplest Code to OpenConnection, OpenRecordset, Execute A SQL Statement Insert/Update

4. Simple Editor Code - looking for

5. Looking for free webmenu with source code for asp.net

6. Looking for an HTML parser source code (in C, of course)

7. Looking for a C source code analyzer

8. Looking for Chess source code

9. Looking for Source-Code of...

10. Looking For Source Code For Small Text Editor Programs

11. Looking for C preprocessor - source code

12. Looking for old C source code