long long int
Author Message
 long long int

I am working on a project in which 64-bit integers would be very useful.
In an ANSI draft, I saw the mention of a possible extension, "long long int"
which I presume is a type of 64-bit int (assuming longs are 32 bits, etc.).
Also, gcc 1.35 claims to support this.  Does anyone know of any other
compilers that support this, or are planning to in the near future?  This
would make my life easier, but I don't want to use it if most compilers don't
support it.  Please reply by mail, I'll post a followup if there is
any interest.

                Thanks in advance

..!harvard!cloud9!juo
..!harvard!anvil!juo

Tue, 17 Nov 1992 05:06:00 GMT

1. char size (was long long long long long int)

2. typecasting int to long long int

3. long long int

4. long long int into octets (and back again)

5. long long int

6. unsigned long long int

7. long long int

8. Assigning and printing long long int's

9. long long long long integers

10. long int versus long

11. Help! INT longer than LONG

12. Handling very large integers without "long long int"