! Someone please guide me through writing a plug_in for a graphic application
Author Message
 ! Someone please guide me through writing a plug_in for a graphic application

I dont know where to start from!

Wed, 01 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ! Someone please guide me through writing a plug_in for a graphic application

Quote:

>I dont know where to start from!

Graphics are highly platform-specific and the C language itself has no
graphics support. Without knowing what platform you are talking about I
can't even guess what your question means. What you should do is (maybe)
post to a graphics related newsgroup or (more likely) post to a newsgroup
related to your target platform. For example for DOS that would be
comp.os.msdos.programmer and there are similar newsgroup for many other
platforms.

Thu, 02 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Full guides to <graphics.h>

2. Can someone send me a source code on any graphic programming in C

3. I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN PROGRAM GRAPHICS - MOTIF

4. Style Guides and Portability Guides

5. Looking for step by step guide on making a windows application

6. Someone be my guide for the next 5 days please??

7. Will someone write a code for me????

8. how to write Excel cells in application written by VC++ 6.0

9. Could someone build me this sample, please?

10. Can someone look at this code?please.

11. newbie - could someone critique this please?

12. SOMEONE HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME PLEASE...