robot programming
Author Message
 robot programming

Hi,
I am going to speak in English :))
I would like to learn no make robot programs, I meen on real robotcthat can
move his arms or legs. Can I use c for that. And If answer is YES, do you
know some tutorial. And I also nid some program for desining robots

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 robot programming

Quote:

> Hi,
> I am going to speak in English :))
> I would like to learn no make robot programs, I meen on real robotcthat can
> move his arms or legs. Can I use c for that. And If answer is YES, do you
> know some tutorial. And I also nid some program for desining robots

Go to http://www.mit.edu/  and do a search on "robotics" for a ton
of info.

--
Craig

Manchester, NH
Everyone hears only what he understands. -- Goethe

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with programming in C/ Creating a Robot Chase Program

2. C++Robots Server (Monthly Post)

3. to mail robot or not to mailrobot?

4. Robot brains

5. C++Robots Server

6. Richard's C++Robots Server -- Monthly Post

7. C++Robots is Back!

8. C Robots

9. Two robots chasing each other

10. Richard's C++Robots Server -- Monthly Post

11. Richard's C++Robots Server -- Monthly Post

12. Richard's C++Robots Server -- Monthly Post