BC linker error while includ. time.h
Author Message
 BC linker error while includ. time.h

While adding a NEW module which includes TIME.H to my project, several
linker errors appear.
I am using BC 3.1 and Paradigm Debug for Embedded System.

The errors are :
Undeine Symbol __ brklvl  in module FBRK
Undeine Symbol __ heapbase  in module FBRK
Undeine Symbol __ heaptop  in module FBRK
Undeine Symbol __ psp  in module FBRK
Undeine Symbol __ envseg  in module SETENVP
Undeine Symbol __ envSize  in module SETENVP
Undeine Symbol __ C0environ
in module SETENVP

Thank You in advance

Micha Valach

Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 BC linker error while includ. time.h

Quote:
> While adding a NEW module which includes TIME.H to my project,
several
> linker errors appear.
> I am using BC 3.1 and Paradigm Debug for Embedded System.

> The errors are :
> Undeine Symbol __ brklvl  in module FBRK
> Undeine Symbol __ heapbase  in module FBRK
> Undeine Symbol __ heaptop  in module FBRK
> Undeine Symbol __ psp  in module FBRK
> Undeine Symbol __ envseg  in module SETENVP
> Undeine Symbol __ envSize  in module SETENVP
> Undeine Symbol __ C0environ
> in module SETENVP

> Thank You in advance

> Micha Valach

<Jack>

#1.  The best place for Borland specific issues are the Borland
newsgroups, where questions are answered by experienced users and
Borland employees.

#2.  If you are using Paradigm Link and Locate, they supply their own
ROMable replacement libraries.  Perhaps they do not support these
functions.  The C standard does not require that they be available in a
freestanding environment.

I would suggest that you check your Paradigm documentation or Paradigm
technical support.

</Jack>

Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linker Error in BC 3.0 / Multiple source files

2. Linker, time consuming errors

3. Help PLEASE with BC 3.5 Linker

4. linker error again: unusual fatal error LNK1104

5. linker error 2001/compiler error 2893(templates and friend clases involved)

6. Linker Error : Internal Error on Pass2

7. Help: linking errors with BC 4.5 under Windows 95

8. Memory error, linking bc ++

9. Undocumented Error in BC++3.1

10. Unhandled exception error from BC++3.1

11. Linker can't find time functions

12. bc 3.11 linker error: undefined symbol _main in module c0.asm. please help.