HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!
Author Message
 HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

I need to know the parameters and the orders of the parameters for
DialogSelect and IsEventDialog for programming in C on the Macintosh.

I'm trying to create a modeless dialog box, NOT a modal dialog box, and
I MUST figure out these parameters first.  All I know is to pass the
present event to these functions, but I've figured out through trial
and error that they have three parameters.  What are these.  Please
help me.  I'm stuck in a dead end till I figure this out.
I prefer replys to my email address as I cannot newsgraze as often as I
can check email.  Thank you for any help you can offer.
Keith:

Wed, 09 Jul 1997 08:20:34 GMT
 HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

Quote:

>I need to know the parameters and the orders of the parameters for
>DialogSelect and IsEventDialog for programming in C on the Macintosh.
>I'm trying to create a modeless dialog box, NOT a modal dialog box, and
>I MUST figure out these parameters first.  All I know is to pass the
>present event to these functions, but I've figured out through trial
>and error that they have three parameters.  What are these.  Please
>help me.  I'm stuck in a dead end till I figure this out.
>I prefer replys to my email address as I cannot newsgraze as often as I
>can check email.  Thank you for any help you can offer.
>Keith:

Pascal Boolean DialogSelect(const EventRecord *theEvent,
                            DialogPtr *theDialog, short *itemHit);

I don't know about IsEventDialog.
--

AT&T Bell Laboratories    (908)946-1107
943 Holmdel Road

Sun, 13 Jul 1997 06:49:59 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

2. HELP ++++++++++++++ HELP +++++++++++ HELP ++++++++++++++ HELP

3. OSP (Operating System Project) HELP HELP HELP HELP (files module)

4. HELP help HELP help

5. help VIRUS help help VIRUS help !

6. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

7. Help Help Help

8. Help ,Help <help , with my project

9. SOMEONE HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME PLEASE...

10. HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE!!

11. HELP HELP HELP!!!

12. HELP HELP HELP!!!