www.faqs.org crisis
Author Message
 www.faqs.org crisis

Hi all,

The oft-reccommended site www.faqs.org seems to be having some
financial trouble. You can read about it here -
http://www.*-*-*.com/

I thought a few of you would be interested.

Cheers,
Dave.

--

Palamon Technologies Ltd.  Phone +353-1-634-5059

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:05:28 GMT
 www.faqs.org crisis

Quote:
> Hi all,

> The oft-reccommended site www.faqs.org seems to be having some
> financial trouble. You can read about it here -
> http://www.faqs.org/save_faqs-org.html

> I thought a few of you would be interested.

ftp://rtfm.mit.edu won't be going away, so I'm not the least bit worried.
--
C-FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
 "The C-FAQ Book" ISBN 0-201-84519-9

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:09:59 GMT
 www.faqs.org crisis

Quote:

> The oft-reccommended site www.faqs.org seems to be having some
> financial trouble. You can read about it here -
> http://www.faqs.org/save_faqs-org.html

> I thought a few of you would be interested.

And anybody with an Amazon or PayPal account can donate immediately
with a few mouse clicks.

Regards,
--
Nils Goesche

PGP key ID 0x42B32FC9

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 01:33:50 GMT

1. http://www.mvps.org/windev/cpp/class.html problem

2. code from www.snippets.org - not working

3. http://www.ioccc.org/

4. www.HireAmericanCitizens.org

5. OT www.accu.org

6. WWW.GIWERSWORLD.ORG

7. www.codeur.org

8. FROM LEARNING PROBLEMS TO FAMILY CRISES.

9. FROM LEARNING PROBLEMS TO FAMILY CRISES

10. The Coming Crisis

11. FROM LEARNING PROBLEMS TO FAMILY CRISES