HELP! libPW.a library need
Author Message
 HELP! libPW.a library need

I'am working with HP-UX9 and I'm trying to compile the WU-FTPD sources, which
ask me for libPW library, but in my computer this library doesn't exist.
   I have an AIX version but it doesn't work.
      Can somebody send me this library ?
         Thanks in advance.
              Tibi.
--
 * Tiboldi Kalman       * TVH Forklift Parts * Tel: +3256434295 *

 * URL   : www.tvh.be   *      8560 Gullegem , Belgium          *

Tue, 07 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with chronic Visual C++ Runtime Library failures

2. Need help to resolve errors in using Shared libraries

3. need help with ar - creating a library

4. need help please - shared libraries

5. programmers virtual library - help needed

6. Need help adding QC functions to QB libraries.

7. HELP! I Need a C graphics library

8. Need Help With Library Functions

9. Need Help With Search For I/O Libraries

10. Help: Need to find a library that will allow me to access COM2:

11. Need help compiling PNG library under Watcom

12. need help on linking static library to console app (newbie)