Tools to aid redistribution of procedures within multiple file c/c++ programs.
Author Message
 Tools to aid redistribution of procedures within multiple file c/c++ programs.

Ladies and Gentlemen

I word for a large defense contractor.
We are  in the market for a set of tools to aid redistribution of
c/c++ functions between multiple file c/c++ programs.
If you are are aware of or have any such tools that we could use,

or call me at (609) 722-3348 Voice; (609) 722-4707 FAX

Thank You
Dr. Milton K Benjamin

Wed, 05 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tools to aid c++ development

2. link a c++ file within a c program

3. Creating XLS file within C++ program

4. HELP : EXECUTE a .exe program within a c or c++ program

5. Starting Another Program From Within a C/C++ Program

6. Sharing a C++ Object between multiple processes within a Dll

7. searching multiple files within a directory for keywords

8. Multiple code files within a project

9. Multiple .rc files within project?

10. Programming aids for Unix/C ??

11. Recommend programming aids?

12. executing a DOS BAT from within C/C++ program