Please help with C program
Author Message
 Please help with C program

Quote:
>    I have been working on this program for school and i am the first to
>admit i am not a steller programmer.  Anyway i've been having a wierd
>problem with passing variables to the getmonth() funtion.  I tried to put
>some
>comments in it to explain what is wrong.
>I am using turbo C but dont know which version.

Never post binaries to a discussion newsgroup. C course code is plain text
so you cn simply paste the text into the body of the article.

The function you are talking about (it seems to be getdate() in the code)
isn't a standard C function although you indicate that it is declared
in <dos.h>. That being the case you shouldn't be trying to declare it
yourself, that is the header's job. In general don't put function
declarations within functions, any that you do add yourself should be at
file scope (i.e. external to any function definition). For information
on how getdate() is defined and how to use it correctly you might try
asking in comp.os.msdos.programmer.

Sat, 12 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

4. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

5. Need help on this programming problem ( PLEASE HELP!!!)

6. Problem #30 on http://cs.nmu.edu/programming/c/problems.htm

7. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

8. FS: Programming and CS Books --- CHEAP

9. 1995 UT IEEE CS National Programming Contest

10. Good CS Programs

11. IEEE CS National Programming Contest [Addendum3]

12. 1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest Notice