looking for PTX
Author Message
 looking for PTX

Has anybody come across PTX ported to DOS? It was useful for
some data on early Unix systems. PTX stands for permuted index.
It takes a textfile as input and it will output an index with
keywords at column 40 and in context  for each line.

--
W.Thiel

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for PTX

Quote:
>Has anybody come across PTX ported to DOS? It was useful for
>some data on early Unix systems. PTX stands for permuted index.
>It takes a textfile as input and it will output an index with
>keywords at column 40 and in context  for each line.

You should use a bigger font because I cann't see your question about the
ISO-C language.

--
-hs-
ISO-C Library: http://www.dinkum.com/htm_cl

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for calender activex outlook look-alike

2. Dynamically created controls look different? How do I make them look the same.

3. Looking for a free FTP class library for .NET

4. Looking for interactive .Net tutorial

5. Looking for samples/open source project to write a FTP client in C#

6. Looking for a free FTP class library for .NET

7. LNK1181: linker is looking for a library that is not used

8. looking for the VB GetObject equivalentï¿¡?

9. Looking for help from a VC++ expert

10. looking for the VB CreateObject equivalent

11. Looking into gcroot contents while debugging

12. C# / .NET Expert looking for contract work