Writing Structures to file
Author Message
 Writing Structures to file

I am having difficulty writing and reading structures to disk I have
tried fwrite and fread etc, but I can't seem to get it to work

Can anybody help.

D. Tor

Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Writing Structures to file

Steve Summit's C FAQ.  Question 2.11.
ftp sites: ftp.eskimo.com, rtfm.mit.edu, ftp.uu.net
Always keep your C FAQ clean, dry and serviceable.
Someday, it may save your life.

Quote:
> I am having difficulty writing and reading structures to disk I have
> tried fwrite and fread etc, but I can't seem to get it to work

Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Writing Structures to file

Quote:

> I am having difficulty writing and reading structures to disk I have
> tried fwrite and fread etc, but I can't seem to get it to work
> Can anybody help.

Some source could help us to solve your problem.

Quote:
> D. Tor

Regards,
Christ.

|                                             |
|Home page:                                   |
| http://www.ping.be/user/Christ.Vandromme    |

Sun, 18 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Writing structures to files

2. Help re writing structures to file

3. reading/writing structures to files

4. Writing structures to files

5. Writing Structures to Files

6. Writing data structures to files

7. Writing objects/structures to files..

8. Reading and Writing Structures to a File

9. Writing Structures to a file

10. How to write data from structures to file?

11. writing data structures to files

12. How to write the result of a structure in a text file