I am seachcing a free pascal editor if someone known a web site just called me
Author Message
 I am seachcing a free pascal editor if someone known a web site just called me

The subject line is intended to be a summary of the subject matter of the
message text, not a replacement for it.

This newsgroup discusses the C language, not the Pascal language.

Any text editor will do. I think you meant 'compiler', not 'editor'.

Try a Pascal newsgroup.

Hmmm, let's see:

Spelling errors: 1 pf.
Asking non-C question: 1 pf. (The rules say C++, but Pascal isn't C either.)
Not cross-posted to appropriate newsgroup: 1 pf.
Doesn't understand why it's off-topic (okay, I'm guessing): 2 pf.
Posting questions without included source code: 3 pf.
No evidence of thought before posting: 5 pf.
Demanding an answer (no 'please'): 5 pf.
Poster has neither read nor heard of FAQs (again, I'm guessing): 10pf
altogether.

It would appear that the rules don't cover questions about Pascal
particularly well! Still, I managed to get

#pfscore=28

That's 0.67 seebs in one posting. Impressive. >*Hic!*<

Has to be an AFJ. Surely!

--

Richard Heathfield

"Usenet is a strange place" - Dennis M Ritchie, 29 July 1999.

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. can I know the amount of memory freed by call to free

2. ANYBODY KNOW OF A WEB SITE

3. FREE Web Site Listing

4. FREE NY RESUME WEB SITE-COMPUTERS

5. * * * * * FREE MFC WEB SITE --- OVER 1,600 MFC TECH THREADS * * * * *

6. How to call default email program and visit web site with default browser?(no content)

7. Redirect web request to diffrent web site from an ISAPI filter

8. Access C/C++ Newsgroups via the web - Free Web based News server

9. how does free know how much to free

10. how does free() know how much to free?

11. FTP SITES (C, C++, ASM, Pascal)

12. Looking for someone who knows the visual C .net material