A good Text?
Author Message
 A good Text?

I am looking for a good text solely on C.  Not a beginner text.  Reference
Manual would be nice.  I would like it to go into detail about triple
pointers some more of the unique cases.  Thanks

Slapstiq

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A good Text?

Quote:
> You want ``C: A Reference Manual'' by Harbison & Steele. It's exactly
> what you described, and IMO it's better and more readable than K&R.

I second this recommendation.  H&S is more up-to-date than K&R, too.

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A good Text?

Quote:

--

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Better text controls?

2. Good text for info on bitwise operators?

3. Look for a good text editor

4. Good text book for learning how to create Database prog with VC++

5. Look for a good text editor

6. Good Text Windowing Source ?

7. Best Texts

8. Lack of Good Text Editor Sample/Example?

9. LOOKING for a good Text-Output Window with Preview, RTF....

10. Which is the Best Way To Edit a Text File

11. A good introductory text for c

12. Looking for a good freeware text editor for coding