Help Help Help
Author Message
 Help Help Help

Quote:

>I want to learn how to program!!  So, I was wondering if any of you
>programming gurus out there would tell me if there is in any good
>freeware or shareware compilers and tutorials that  you could
>reccommend.

Well, I'm certainly no guru, but I do know where the comp.lang.c faq
(Frequently Asked Questions) list can be obtained and I know that it
points out several net sites for tutorials, code, and compilers, as well
as recommending a couple of good books.

It was posted here in the last day or two, so you should still be able
to read it directly from comp.lang.c.  If not, then it is available by
anonymous ftp from rtfm.mit.edu /pub/usenet/comp.lang.c.  The faq for
comp.lang.c++ should be at /pub/usenet/comp.lang.c++ (see a pattern
forming here?).

--
John R Buchan           -:|:-     Looking for that elusive FAQ?  ftp to:

Fri, 03 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

2. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. OSP (Operating System Project) HELP HELP HELP HELP (files module)

5. HELP help HELP help

6. Help Help Help

7. HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE!!

8. HELP HELP HELP!!!

9. HELP HELP HELP!!!

10. help help help

11. HELP , HELP , HELP - I need a compiler

12. HELP HELP HELP !!!!